To Our Customers
In order to provide the most efficicient means of delivering our services, there will be a limit of 8 people (4 Customers 4 Barbers) at any one time in the barbershop due to the 50% capacity requirement set forth by The State Board of Barber Examiners.
- All Barbers and Customers are requred to wear a mask or other appropriate facial covering.
- Customers must wait outside of the barbershop or in their vehicles after checking in a Queue (First Come , First Served Basis)
- Customers must be in the parking lot & have the ability to be reached by cellphone, in order to come into the barbershop immediately when called.
- Customers with no cellphone must wait outside on the premises , & be ready immediately when called.
- Customer will lose their place in the Queue, if they do not immediately enter the Barbershop when called upon on by us on their cellphone. Voicemail must be turned off and a live person must answer when called.
We would like to thank our customers, for their patience & understanding with our situation, and for your dedicated patronage over the years.